Hello,

First of all thank you Anash for answering some questions on this forum. It
is not always easy to get an answer from Google.

On the same boat. We have been waiting for nearly 2 months and have sent
many emails, posted many messages, asked local Google people to help us and
we are not giving up (we can't or we all lose our jobs).

We adwords certified, analytics qualified, etc. we spend 100% of our time
and R&D on adwords and analytics. We have to let go 1 person already
because the API token waiting approval so, yes, this is a very serious
issue.

We have 1 question: since we have sent our first application, our project
has evolved (because we work hard with whatever we had: automated reports,
etc. and have been able to set-up new products) and we would like to know
how we can communicate the latest version of our project to the API team.

Should we use adwordsapi-tok...@google.com? The answer may seem obvious but
despite all our attempts to have a constructive dialogue with
adwordsapi-tok...@google.com, we hardly get any answer.

Thank you,
SG