Hello Anash,

We have still no news at all.

- We have sent 7 or 8 emails to adwordsapi-tok...@google.com (I am not
counting anymore)
- We have been posting many times on this forum
- We are not the V3 of the product for which need access to the API
(powerpoint presentation sent to adwordsapi-tokens + 3p compliance on 25th
of april)
- We have now asked 5 Google employees (including you) to email "API
approval" team and it seems the answers given to them was something like
"work in progress" (we never saw the answer ourselves).
- We have had to stop our recruitment process because of this issue (this
is obviously the most important point - but does anyone care?)
- We are adwords certified, speak at adwords seminar (I am actually
speaking on the 7th of may, as requested by Google inc. - let's hope no one
discusses the API)
- We have adapted our product line to make sure we comply at 100% with
adwords API terms and conditions.
- We have noticed that many people are in the same situation (well it just
takes a visit on the forum).

So what else can we do?
The people in charge of approving API access have put in a desperate
situation and have completely ignored us for months. We were just expecting
answers, solutions and we were ready to adapt to any request.

- Do we need to initiate legal action (we have objective proof from
partners using MCCs that tokens can be approved in much less time)?
- Do we need to send 15 registered letters to different Google employees to
make them aware of this situation.
- Do we need to use network and connections within Google to make sure that
Google top management knows about this (it will take a couple of phone
calls but it is a shame to have to use such methods and disturb people that
have nothing to do with API tokens within Google's organisation - these are
methods used in corrupted organisations as far as I know)?
- Do we need to get a token via Odesk (or any other developer platform)? We
have been offered by several "freelance" developers to use a "adwords API
token" they had already used for other clients (once again, if you need
proof of this, I can email it to you). Yes, there is now a black market for
developer tokens.

Thank you again for taking the time to get back to us - I am sorry that we
all have to waste so much time and energy on this issue,
Benoit