Thank you for sharing this

I've also tried for weeks not to worry too much but I have had to stop
working with a person I wanted to employ because of the 8/9 weeks complete
silence from the anonymous "adwords-apitoken" email. Who knows how long
this silence can last? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? It is sad and absurd and
I will do my best sure that the right people at Google know about this.
Something needs to be fixed: I received 1 call from adwords team in Dublin
today, 1 other call from the Adsense team and no one can answer my 8 emails
about a critical issue? There are some very smart people working at Google
and I think they will see that their is a serious resource allocation issue
here.

Will let you know if I make any progress

Cheers