Hi,
two month ago we have got your message that our application is under final
review!

Thanks for providing us the requested information. I would like to let you
know that your application is under final stage of review and we will get
back to you at the earliest.

Now it´s getting critical for our ongoing development to get the devleoper
token in order to use the API with real data and start testing our
application.
Could you please send me an update or what we could do to finalize our
application.
We are a Startup, please help us, thank you,
Johannes