Hi Kevin,

We applied in January 2011, pinged token approval team by email several
times, but we were not getting any replies during last 3 months. We have
seen a lot of threads with requests to speed up token approval process on
this forum, so we were patient, but our product is going to production
soon. The token is the only thing which is keeping us from releasing our
product even in testing mode.

Here is a full list the questions the token approval team had asked and our
answers:
https://gist.github.com/2947586

Our customer ID is 519-261-5427

Your help would be greatly appreciated.