Hi Kevin

I have also been waiting for more than 6 weeks, my customer id is
545-289-7010

On a similar note, is there a similar API offering for Doubleclick? Ideally
I need to be able to pull client report data from adwords and doubleclick
but i'm finding it much more difficult to find any info about the DC api?

Thanks,
Max