Hi Roy,

as this list is for technical discussion of the AdWords API, I doubt that
anyone here will be able to give you a binding answer. I'll venture a guess
and say that your idea could be problematic with regard to this section of
the T&C RMF:
*"If an AdWords API Client provides any functionality related to
TargetingIdeaService or TrafficEstimatorService, it must fully implement
the required Creation Functionality, Management Functionality and Reporting
Functionality"*
But IANAL, so it's probably best if you get in direct contact with
adwordsapi-tok...@google.com.
Cheers,
Dorian