The purpose of the RMF is to expose certain functionality, that google
believe is important, to the user.  I doubt very much if implementing it
"under the hood" will work :-)

The RMF aims to make the user experience with adwords more consistent
across various tools.  So even if your aim is not to offer that
functionality as part of your service, the functionality still needs to be
accessible if needed.

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:07:00 PM UTC+1, Roy wrote:

> Actually, I do have a technical question. After reading the requirements
> section I see this quote:
> "If an AdWords API Client provides any functionality related to
> TargetingIdeaService or TrafficEstimatorService, it must fully implement
> the required Creation Functionality, Management Functionality and Reporting
> Functionality marked "Required" in the table below."
>
> Now, I don't have any use with the Management, Reporting and Creation
> functionality. Can I just implement this "under the hood" without any user
> interface manifestation? Or am I missing the point here.
>

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Anash P. Oommen
> <anash.p.oo...@google.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Roy,
>>
>> In addition to what Dorian said, you might need to check
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/terms and
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/requirements to get a
>> definitive answer. Since I am not a lawyer, I cannot give you legal advise.
>> If you have technical questions, feel free to ask on this forum and I'll
>> help you out.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Anash P. Oommen,
>> AdWords API Advisor.
>>

>> On Monday, 1 October 2012 17:52:48 UTC+5:30, Dorian Kind wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Roy,
>>>
>>> as this list is for technical discussion of the AdWords API, I doubt
>>> that anyone here will be able to give you a binding answer. I'll venture a
>>> guess and say that your idea could be problematic with regard to this
>>> section of the T&C RMF:
>>> *"If an AdWords API Client provides any functionality related to
>>> TargetingIdeaService or TrafficEstimatorService, it must fully implement
>>> the required Creation Functionality, Management Functionality and Reporting
>>> Functionality"*
>>> But IANAL, so it's probably best if you get in direct contact with
>>> adwordsa...@google.**com.
>>> Cheers,