Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I did looked at the Adwords API Center of our MCC
account, but i see there are 0 API Units in Used, 0 free API units, and
100,000,000 API Units under System defined unit cap.
this display appears on every month since April, 2012. How could this be if
we are constantly downloading API reports?

thanks.