Today we are releasing the AdWords API v201309. This latest release
introduces offline conversion import, adds new reports and also makes
several Beta features available to all API users. We've also reworked the
AdWords
API Developers site <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/> making it
more friendly and easier to navigate. Take a look and let us know what you
think!

*v201309 Highlights:*

   - *Offline conversions import.* This previously
announced<http://adwords.blogspot.ru/2013/09/measure-optimize-for-offline-sales-with.html>
 AdWords
   feature is now also available via the API with a new

OfflineConversionFeedService<http://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/OfflineConversionFeedService>
    and Upload Conversion
tracker<http://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/ConversionTrackerService.UploadConversion>
   .
   - *Configurable Conversion Tracker lookback window.* New Conversion

tracker<http://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/ConversionTrackerService.ConversionTracker#ctcLookbackWindow>
 field
   allows to configure click-through conversion lookback
window<http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/09/customize-conversion-window.html>
for
   AdWords and Offline conversion trackers.
   - *Reporting updates.* Gender
Performance<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#gender>
    and Age Range
Performance<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#age-range>
 reports
   have been added,
Keywordless<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#keywordless-query>
    and Campaign Location
Target<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#campaign-location-target>
 reports
   are now available to all users. We’ve also included automatic placements
   into Placement Performance
report<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#placement>
   .
   - *Five AdWords API features are now out of Beta.* The following
   features are now available to all API users: Dynamic Search
Ads<http://adwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/boost-your-results-with-dynamic-search.html>
   , Display Criteria bid
adjustments<https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/56365>
   , Flexible (shared) Bidding
Strategies<http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-flexible-bid-strategies-available.html>
   , Ad Group Level
Feeds<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/feed-services>
    and Location bid
adjustments<http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/05/location-bid-adjustment-best-practices.html>
   .
   - *Stat fields are now only available in reports.* From this version and
   onwards the API will not return stats data via services anymore.
   Reporting<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting>
can
   be used instead.
   - *Creating individual budgets.* AdWords API v201309 now allows you to
   create individual (non-shared)
budgets<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/shared-budgets>
that
   can only be used by one campaign and are not displayed in the AdWords User
   Interface.

A complete list of changes is available in the release
notes<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/>.
Note, as previously
described<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/2013/09/announcing-sunset-of-clientlogin-in.html>,

AdWords API v201309 is *the last version to support the ClientLogin*
authorization
method.

If you are still using v201302 of the AdWords API, please note that it is being
sunset <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sunset-dates> on
November 8, 2013. We encourage you to skip v201306 and migrate straight to
v201309. If you’re using v201306, be aware it is now marked deprecated and
will be sunset on Mar 31st, 2014. With this release, we have also updated
the Required Minimum Functionality
document<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/requirements> to
include some of the newly added features that are now required in
third-party tools.

As with every new version of the AdWords API, we encourage you to carefully
review all changes in the release
notes<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/> and
the v201309 migration
guide<http://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration-v201309>.
The updated client
libraries<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/clientlibraries> and
code examples will be published shortly. If you have any questions or need
help with migration, please post on the
forum<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/> or
the Ads Developers Plus Page <https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers>.

- The AdWords API Team.