Hello Peter,

To confirm, v201306 sunset is scheduled for end of Mar 2014, see:

  https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sunset-dates

All client libraries were already released (the same day as the
announcement) and should be supporting v201309. I'll check with the DotNet
library owner to confirm on this case but I can see v201309 support is in
place for the downloadable version here:

  https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/downloads/list

-Danial, AdWords API Team.