Hi Naman,

The "invalid_grant" error usually means you tried to use the same
authorization code to get more than one developer token.  The authorization
code is the string returned after you click *Accept* from the URL provided
by the offline credentials example, and you can only use an authorization
code *once*.

To resolve this, please do the following:

   1. Log out of all Google accounts in your browser
   2. Log into your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com
   3. Run the offline credentials example (again)
   4. Navigate to the URL provided by the offline example and click *Accept*
   5. Copy the *refresh token* printed by the offline example into your
   AdWords configuration file

Regarding the User Agent, that is an optional string that helps identify
requests from your application.

Best,
Josh, AdWords API Team