Hi Naman,

The problem is that invalid grant is a generic error that says your OAuth
signup failed. It doesn't give any more details, and that is by design.
That makes it all the more difficult to debug the issue.

Let's start one step at a time. I'm sure you might have tried these steps
before, but it would be nice if you could do this again from beginning and
help me figure out at what stage the code fails:

1. Were you able to able to run the offline credentials application and
generate a refresh token and access token?
2. Did you copy this refresh token to your ads.properties file and run a
Java code example?
3. Could you double-check if you don't have any trailing spaces on the
refresh token in the ads.properties?
4. When you run code example, does the refresh token belong to the customer
pointed to by clientCustomerId, or its parent / ancestor MCC?

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.