I'm having the same problem with an account I created the normal way.

I created both my test and production account earlier today. I've focused
mostly on the TargetingIdeaService, but I can't even get the examples from
the PHP client library to work.

No matter how  I adjust my search criteria, I keep getting the same error
over and over :

[RateExceededError <rateName=RequestsPerMinute, rateKey=new_qps, rateScope=
ACCOUNT, retryAfterSeconds=30>]

Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 18:20:16 UTC+1 schreef David Torres (AdWords
API Team):