Hello Anash,

Thank you for your answer, it is very helpful.

I would like to confirm with you: what is the exact use case of an
exemption request? (through API)

Should we send an exemption request immediately after an ad is marked as
'pending review'?
Or should we wait the decision, then send an exemption request, if the
decision is negative?

Best,
Vlad