Hi Anash,

I have no direct way to retrieve the keyword, MutateJobService does not
return any reference, only the error message. I can only poll the keywords
list and search there, unless I'm missing something.

A. For my (first) problem, let me give you a common scenario:
1. Keyword 'false ceiling' is rejected
2. I send an exemption request, using the API
3. One day later, I get list of keywords, using Adwords API, and the
keyword still does not appear in the keywords list

How can I know that the keyword does not appear:
i. Because my exemption request was reviewed and denied, or
ii. Because my exemption request was not yet reviewed

This is important because I would like to know when should I stop polling
the keywords list in the API (after 1 day, after 2?), to detect if any new
one has appeared.

B. Lately, I also hit another issue, that is somewhat analogue:

Using MutateJobService, I’m sending an Ad that violates AdWords rules.
I’m getting an error response like:
{'isExemptable': 'true', 'externalPolicyDescription': 'This ad or keyword
requires review before it can run.', 'errorString':
'PolicyViolationError.POLICY_ERROR', 'fieldPath':
'operations[0].operand.ad.headline', 'trigger': '', 'externalPolicyName':
'Google AdWords', 'violatingParts': [{'index': '6', 'length': '4'}], 'key':
{'policyName': 'counterfeit_designer_goods', 'violatingText': 'faux'},
'ApiError_Type': 'PolicyViolationError', 'externalPolicyUrl': ''}

Should I:
i. immediately send an exemption response
ii. wait some time to see if ad is accepted
     ii.a. can you confirm that the only way of knowing that the ad is
accepted / rejected is to poll the ads list, in Adwords API, and see if the
ad appeared there?
     ii. b. if this is the case, when (after what period of time) should I
stop polling, and consider that the ad is rejected?

C. Analogue with (B), for a keyword:

Using MutateJobService, I’m sending a keyword that violates AdWords rules.
I’m getting an error response like:
{'isExemptable': 'false', 'externalPolicyDescription': 'This ad or keyword
requires review before it can run.', 'errorString':
'CriterionPolicyError.POLICY_ERROR’, 'fieldPath':
'operations[3].operand.criterion.text', 'trigger': 'faux',
'externalPolicyName': 'Google AdWords', 'violatingParts': [{'index': '6',
'length': '4'}], 'key': {'policyName': 'counterfeit_designer_goods',
'violatingText': 'faux'}, 'ApiError_Type': 'CriterionPolicyError',
'externalPolicyUrl': ''}

i. can you confirm that the only way of knowing that the keyword is
accepted / rejected is to poll the keywords list, in Adwords API, and see
if it appeared there?
ii if this is the case, when (after what period of time) should I stop
polling, and consider that the keyword is definitely rejected?

Could you please assist with those 3 cases?

Thanks!

Vlad Z.