Hi, We're adding some tagging parameters to the URL from the
ProductTarget's url field.  But the base of the url is set as {lpurl} so it
will be automatically changed (I beleive via the adwords_redirect url in
the merchant center).  The {device} variable is added in the url of th
eproduct target.

Will this approach work?

{lpurl}/?ID=12345&device={device}