Hi Josh,

Thanks for all your help! One last question - I'm trying to set the link to
inactive, but I'm getting an error:

SoapFault: [ManagedCustomerServiceError.UNABLE_TO_LOAD_ACTIVE_LINK @
operations[0]]

Can you shed some light on this? I've previously sent an invite and
accepted it, and now I'm trying to set it to inactive. Trying to send an
invite and set it to active gives me an error saying the AdWords account is
already managed by the MCC account, so not sure what to do here...