Hi Josh,

thanks for your feedback. We are also aware of the limitation of ad groups
per campaign, but we already deal with that fact by creating multiple
campaigns for a product feed if the number of products exceeds the limit.

According to the linked answer, I cannot see any problems concerning the
display of product ads when using the one-adgroup-per-product approach for
shopping campaigns. Please let me know if I am wrong here.

Best regards,
Christian