I was trying to push the partition tree using MutateJobService.  I sent
2,500 partitions to be added and started polling for a response.  The stats
for the job showed as status of PROCESSING and  at 60 percent complete.
 After 20 min, no change in the status or progress.  I then decided to try
again with another ad group.  The 2nd attempt I got a status of PROCESSING
with no percentage gain.  Now when I try to view those ad groups in the UI,
I keep getting a red banner stating:

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a
change, it may not have saved.
Please refresh this page to try again.
If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again
and return to this page."

Aside from starting the campaign and groups over again, I cannot dismiss
this error, or get the jobs I sent to complete. Is there anything that I
can do to resolve this error?

Is there another way for me to send the tree?