I am attempting to take an inventory of my poorly performing landing pages
and find areas for improvement... in order to make this a worthwhile
exercise I need a way to do this systematically and not by simply going
keyword by keyword in the UI, hovering over the bubble and making note of
the Landing Page score.

I was able to query the AdGroupCriterionService using the API (python) and
return the fields from AdGroupCriterionService.QualityInfo

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201406/AdGroupCriterionService.QualityInfo

The values that are returned for the fields, however, are not consistent
with what I see in the UI.

   - *qualityScore*: matches almost exactly with what I find in the adwords
   UI
   - *IsKeywordAdRelevanceAcceptable*: is TRUE in more cases than I would
   have expected. It seems like there is some relationship between TRUE/FALSE
   and the score in the UI, but I can find plenty of exception where the field
   is TRUE but the "Ad Relevance" is "Below Average" and vice versa.
   - *IsLandingPageQualityAcceptable: *is always TRUE, even when I the UI
   reports "Below Average"
   - *IsLandingPageLatencyAcceptable: *is always TRUE, even when I the UI
   reports "Below Average"

I realize that these fields are boolean and don't correspond directly to
the UI scores, but shouldn't there be some relationship?
Am I correctly understanding the nature and purpose of these fields?
Any ideas what could cause these sort of results?

*Here are a couple scenarios that have me confused:*

   1. I have a list of dozens of keywords with quality score <= 2. In these
   cases, all three quality measures in the UI reported below average. Yet,
   the API returns the correct quality score, but the three remaining fields
   are all TRUE.... how can this be?

   2. When I filter on the predicate IsLandingPageQualityAcceptable = False
   (see below), I return 0 keywords in an account with > 2MM keywords.....
   that makes me suspicious that I am misunderstanding something...

#Request only poor landing experience KW's
 {
              'field': 'IsLandingPageQualityAcceptable',
              'operator': 'EQUALS',
              'values': [False]
          },

Thanks for any insight to what's happening!