Thanks for looking into this.

Here are some ad groups that have many keywords where

   -  IsKeywordAdRelevanceAcceptable, IsLandingPageQualityAcceptable,
IsLandingPageLatencyAcceptable
   are all TRUE
   - Quality score is <=5 (I can also provide a list where QS<=2
   as described above, but they are spread out across a much larger set of ad
   groups).
   - One or more of the metrics in the Adwords UI are list as 'Below
   Average' when hovering
   - The quality score reported by the API does appear to be correct and if
   not exactly what I see in the UI, is within 1 point

account_id = 7714368372
campaign_id = 173152032
ad_group_id IN ( 13297850352,
13298336352,