Also, when using the handy oAuthTokenGenerator with the clientID and secret
from the test account, I get an exception:
System.Net.HttpListenerException was unhandled

Are you running on Windows Server 2008 or higher, or Windows Vista or
higher? Then try this:
- Right-click on the EXE
- Select "Run as administrator"
- Confirm the UAC