Hi Eli,

I see that there was further correspondence from the Compliance team about
10 hours ago, indicating that they are looking into the issue for you.
Since they are the ones who can actually fix the missing Terms & Conditions
issue, I'll defer to them on that.

You are correct in that signing terms is part of the billing setup process,
but we sometimes see issues with the terms acceptance not being recorded
properly. That's where the Compliance team will step in and help users sign
the terms manually. Rather than creating another production MCC, I
recommend letting the Compliance team help you fix the one you already
have. I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of creating a new
account just to find yourself in the same situation with that account as
well.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.