Hi Josh,

I got hold of the compliance group and got the T&C issue sorted out, but
now I've got another error I can't get past. When I try to add a new
campaign through my test account I get this error:

suds.WebFault: Server raised fault:
'[OperationAccessDenied.ADD_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED @ class
campaignmgmt.campaign.MutateAction (ADD) requires CREATE_CAMPAIGN]'

If I should start a new thread for this, just let me know. I see the
question has been asked before, but not recently, and I wasn't able to get
any useful help from the answers. I'm using the developer token from my
production MCC account (listed below) and the CID from my test account
(also listed below).

Thanks,

- Steve

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.