Thanks for your reply Josh!

We're putting in an internal security policy in place, and are deciding
what all should be reset every month (think of it as enforcing a periodic
password change policy).

There is also the client secret that can be reset in Google API console.
Should we reset that instead? Could you also confirm if resetting the
client secret would have any impact on existing OAuth2 grants?

Out of curiosity, why does the API team recommends not resetting the
developer token?

Cheers, and have a good week everyone!
MG

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.