Hi Greg,

Thank you very much for sending over the details of your use case. I've
passed your comments along to the reporting & shopping teams.

The Shopping Performance Report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#shopping>
will give you product-level results, but unfortunately that report does not
provide the search terms used for each product (the *Query* field on the
Search Query Performance Report).

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.