Hi Everyone,

I'm into the process to design strategy plan of Shopping Campaign for my
client.

Due to some limitations my client couldn't able to provide offers in their
website, so we have planed to promote our FB app via Google Shopping
Campaign.

My question is about is promoting our products via FB App possible?

If possible how could i connect my fb app with merchant center?

If not possible, any alternate solution for this?

Pls clarify..

Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/662c45ca-2350-4b2a-9ec7-06377d12c29b%40googlegroups.com.