Hello Michael, and thank you for your fast response.

I am kinda noob maybe, at least, in this environment, so I am not sure how
to accomplish what you are asking me to do.

Let's see... this is an example of my code, in it's simplest form:

AdWordsUser user = new AdWordsUser();

            CampaignService campaignService = (CampaignService)user.
GetService(AdWordsService.v201409.CampaignService);

var campaignInfo = campaignService.query("SELECT CampaignId,CampaignName");

The last line is the one that breaks with the exception. How can I see the
request right there? Or what you are asking me to do is to do a request in
Curl like this one?
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/soap>

O will be waiting for your reply. Thank you again.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3c3a6eca-ce21-4476-9388-adb936c71c83%40googlegroups.com.