Sorry for the delay in this answer. I was on my vacation.

I attached files for both, the Soap Request and the Response. Basically
what I see is the same error as I can read in the Inner API Exception at
Visual Basic.

Any thoughts? :/

Thank you again

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.