Hi David,

Sorry for the delay. I contacted the reporting team again today for an
update. Hopefully I'll have something to report back soon.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c7cea107-1204-4914-b292-b9ee6e6a46bc%40googlegroups.com.