Hello <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/>,

I am developing a server side application that needs to upload offline
conversions.  I am trying to figure out if this is possible using
Service account where our production server can make calls to the Google
APIs on behalf of my server side application instead of an end-user.

After logging into the Google developers console and navigating to APIs &
auth --> Credentials, clicking on the Create new Client ID button, we are
presented with three options:

1. Web application - Accessed by web browsers over a network.
2. Service account - Calls Google APIs on behalf of your application
instead of an end-user.
3. Installed application - Runs on a desktop computer or handheld device
(like Android or iPhone).

Choosing Web application forces you to create a consent screen, but since I
need to do all the work server-side without any user intervention the
consent screen option does not seem to be the correct choice.  Seems like a
Service account would be the best choice, but those accounts to not create
a ClientID, ClientSecret, and RefreshToken.

All of the code examples point toward Web application where you are
required to reference a Client ID, Client Secret, and RefreshToken.

Can anyone shed some like on this topic?  My goal is to upload offline
conversions using Java and performing all the work server side.

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/importing-conversions#code_examples
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/OfflineConversionFeedService
https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2?hl=en_US#serviceaccount
https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2ServiceAccount