Hello Mark,

The Click Timestamp is the time that the user clicked on the ad. Is there
some reason the different timings between the two points you mention would
be meaningful? They would each happen one immediately after the other, and
both before the conversion would be able to occur.

Please also note that this time is saved in the time zone of the account
it's associated with, so when uploading the conversion, make sure you
convert the time to the same time zone as the account's time zone if
necessary. This is generally a frequent cause of issues when using offline
conversions.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.