Had that one too... In my case the violating word was a cigarette brand in
the US - although the ad was targeted to a European country where they
never heard of that brand, Google decided it was a violation.

However, re-submitting the same ad with a request for an exemption does
help.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e3022207-757e-4d70-acc3-6475da1513f7%40googlegroups.com.