Hi.

I want to create a Web application in php to manage the Adwords account in
my digital agency.
I downloaded "The Google Ads API PHP Client Library" from
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib.
I created a Web application and configured the application except the
"refresh_token" parameter. According to the instructions, to get it, I have
to run the GetRefreshToken.php script from the command line. I Run the
script and the link that I got back is only good for "Installed
application", but not for "Web Applications" (the same issue has been
mentioned in Making first request problem - can not get refresh token.
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es#!searchin/adwords-api/adwords$20api$20web$20application|sort:date/adwords-api/URhiFw9CHbg/WzFQL4NCEgAJ>
 )

"The redirect URI in the request: urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob can only be
used by a Client ID for native application. It is not allowed for the
&#39;WEB&#39; client type. You can create a Client ID for native
application in the Credentials section of the Google Developers Console."

I also tried installing "Google APIs Client Library for PHP"
(https://github.com/google/google-api-php-client/tree/v1-master), and it
worked for services like Youtube or Drive:

    $client-> addScope ("https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive";);
    $client-> addScope ("https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube";);
    $dr_service = new Google_Service_Drive($client);
    $dt_service = new Google_Service_Youtube($client);

But there is no "Google_Service_Adwords".

Moreover, in the "Google Developers Console" page, in the part where the
available API for applications are selected, "Adwords" does not appear.

Using the "APIs Discovery Service v1"
(https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#p/discovery/v1/discovery.apis.list),

when I asked for Adwords, did not show any results.

After these tests, I concluded that perhaps there is no PHP AdWords API for
web applications and would like to confirm with you whether it is possible
or not and, if possible, what is the right way to do it.

Thanks for your assistance on this.

Roberto

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6bc44b21-a9fa-4bb7-870e-32992e6823a6%40googlegroups.com.