Hello Yin.

The php examples have this include for the drive service:

require_once 'Google/Service/Drive.php';

So I searched the Google/Service/ folder list for somethig like Adwords but
didn't found it. This is the file list of services:

AdExchangeBuyer.php
AdExchangeSeller.php
Admin.php
AdSenseHost.php
AdSense.php
Analytics.php
AndroidPublisher.php
Appsactivity.php
AppState.php
Audit.php
Autoscaler.php
Bigquery.php
Blogger.php
Books.php
Calendar.php
CivicInfo.php
CloudMonitoring.php
Compute.php
Coordinate.php
Customsearch.php
Datastore.php
Dfareporting.php
Directory.php
Dns.php
DoubleClickBidManager.php
Doubleclicksearch.php
Drive.php
Exception.php
Freebase.php
Fusiontables.php
GamesManagement.php
Games.php
Genomics.php
Gmail.php
GroupsMigration.php
Groupssettings.php
IdentityToolkit.php
Licensing.php
Manager.php
MapsEngine.php
Mirror.php
Oauth2.php
Orkut.php
Pagespeedonline.php
PlusDomains.php
Plus.php
Prediction.php
Pubsub.php
QPXExpress.php
Replicapool.php
Reports.php
Reseller.php
Resource.php
Resourceviews.php
ShoppingContent.php
SiteVerification.php
Spectrum.php
SQLAdmin.php
Storage.php
Taskqueue.php
Tasks.php
Translate.php
Urlshortener.php
Webfonts.php
Webmasters.php
YouTubeAnalytics.php
YouTube.php

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Best regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d8048101-4141-43aa-9c09-0c69018425eb%40googlegroups.com.