Hi Nadine,

Sorry to bump this thread, but I came across a lot more target types once I
started to expand beyond cities that were in my immediate area and I wasn't
sure if these types were subsets. Per the example given, neighborhoods and
boroughs are subdivisions of cities.

What about: Canton, City Region, Congressional District, County,
Department, District, DMA Region, Governate, Municipality, Region,
Territory, TV Region, Union Territory? Are any of these target types
subdivisions of cities?

Ideally, I'm looking to target on a city-level only and want to avoid
target types that include: 1) subdivisions of a city (ie: neighborhoods,
boroughs) or 2) Multiple cities that are grouped together (ie: a region
that might include multiple adjacent cities). Are any of the target types I
listed above qualify as one of these two cases?

PS: ParentID's in all cases pointed to the state/province level so using
the ParentID isn't an effective way to determine if its a top level
targeting type.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5eaf22de-35f5-430f-be5d-b434a70775cb%40googlegroups.com.