Hi Charles,

I don't know of a way of of you getting the number of requests you've made.
However, if you click *Reply privately to author* in the forum and send me
your developer token, I can look up the number of operations you have been
making per day by querying that on our servers. I can also check to see if
you have Basic Access versus Standard Access
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/faq#access> to figure out what
you have as a limit. The quota revolves around a 24 hour clock. So, when
you make a request, it checks how many requests you've made in the last 24
hours.

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 12:22:36 PM UTC-5, Charles Michael wrote:

> Hi Nadine,
>
> This is currently what I'm doing although I'll need to spread it over the
> course of 2 days based on the daily limits. Speaking of which, is there a
> way to retrieve the number of requests I've made so far in the current day
> (against my total quota)? Going to the console page on the developer site I
> can see my API key, but the number of requests/errors has always been 0
> even though I've made thousands of requests so far. Does the quota revolve
> around a 24 hour clock or does it reset at midnight (and if so, which
> timezone)?
>
> Thank you.
>

> On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 9:39:40 AM UTC-5, Nadine Sundquist
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hello Charles,
>>
>> I don't currently know of an an existing list, but I'll send the question
>> over to the TargetingIdeaService engineers to see if they have a
>> published list. In the meantime, the workaround that I can think of is that
>> you could do one run-through of all the geo targeting IDs that you plan to
>> use. Then, create your own black-list of IDs when they generate an error.
>> I'll get back to you when I hear back from the TargetingIdeaService
>> engineers.
>>
>> Best,
>> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 5:45:27 PM UTC-5, Charles Michael wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Nadine,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to get a list of all Target Type's that will or won't
>>> work with the adwords api? It seems like something that should be disclosed
>>> in the documentation:
>>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201601/TargetingIdeaService.LocationSearchParameter
>>>
>>> rather than simply stating "Not all back-ends support sub-country
>>> precision." By trial and error, it appears (but I can't be certain if this
>>> is due to low volumes or due to the type) that types Municipality, Borough
>>> and Neighborhood lead to an API error. Most other types seem to go work but
>>> it would be great if the documentation stated which types are accepted
>>> rather than guessing.
>>>
>>> Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/64a189b3-b2b5-408b-a224-49d6f3bdad6f%40googlegroups.com.
  • TargetingIdeaS... Charles Michael
    • Re: Targe... Anthony Madrigal
      • Re: T... Charles Michael
        • R... Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)
          • ... Charles Michael
            • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum