I do not have any SOAP logs from before the issue occurred, but I am
currently working to reproduce the issue and generate some SOAP in our test
account. I'll send that along once I have it.

I do have some of our application logs that show it was correctly
interacting with Ad Extensions on May 3rd, but they don't provide any Soap
diagnostics with them.

Our logs indiciate We first encounter this Error on 2016-05-05 13:23:14
EST. I don't know if that is helpful. Additionally, our last deploy of our
Adwords Suite was 2016-04-20, so I feel it's unlikely something changed in
our toolsuite.

On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:20:13 PM UTC-4, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API
Team) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to narrow down whether this was a change with the XML that the
> AdWords API returns, or a change in the Java library's ability to parse the
> XML. Do you happen to have a log from before, when this was still working
> fine, so that we can see if the SOAP response included this field?
>
> If the SOAP XML from the API has changed overnight unexpectedly, I will
> check with engineering to see what's going on.
>
> Regards,
> Mike, AdWords API Team
>
> On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:15:23 PM UTC-4, Alex Jones wrote:
>>
>> We are requesting it, and we've been successfully processing using that
>> field for several months now. We're not recently redeployed our Adwords
>> tool suite, and this error first occurred yesterday, so I'm wondering if
>> these was an unintended change in the Adwords API.  I'll open a ticket as
>> requested.
>>
>> On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1:12:00 PM UTC-4, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API
>> Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Are you requesting the ExtensionType field in your get request? That
>>> field in the selector is what causes this field to be returned.
>>>
>>> In any case, if the Java library is unable to parse the field, then you
>>> should file a bug at the Java library's issue tracker:
>>> https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/issues
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3c467085-a382-4f32-8df9-2da2c5c372ed%40googlegroups.com.
  • New error start... joel
    • Re: New er... Alex Jones
      • Re: Ne... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re... Alex Jones
          • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Alex Jones
              • ... joel
                • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: New er... Alex Jones
      • Re: Ne... Antonio Parraga
        • Re... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum