Hi Thanet and thank you kindly for your reply.

I've been quiet in the last few days because I've been trying to follow
yours (and the above) advice in getting this to work.

So far -- i've made SOME progress, but still not there yet. (yeah - this is
really taking a long time).

So this is what i've done and how far I've got and something is still not
working for me :(

- Created a _TEST_ adwords campaign manager account and then a campaign.
- Create a Feed (Shared Library -> Business Data -> new Data Feed -> upload
some fake data)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VEnqX61k4Ho/WDfTOJZ4euI/AAAAAAAAAmc/cdUq6fBhgScNCHLVMY0KZ-4anez_w6lqwCLcB/s1600/111.png>

- Next I'm trying to do the first part of the GUIDE
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/dynamic-remarketing>
: Placeholder to Attribute Mapping.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gyqfKxYpfdI/WDfT9r3KEjI/AAAAAAAAAmg/5QhhZvpOx1w2GYx67oRtFzkaT_sa1vluwCLcB/s1600/2222.png>

Doing this, I can auth, I get back a FeedMappingService but the
attributeMappingFields
are NULL.

I've double checked my FeedId and my ClientId and they seem to be ok ...
when i had the *manager-accountId* as my clientId, I got NO .entries
before... so I _*feel like*_ these Id's are correct.

Is there any reason why the attributeMappingFields would be NULL?

-J- (still attempting to get this working :/ )

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2557e7dc-f376-4be9-a320-f384afd7cd54%40googlegroups.com.
  • Tryi... Justin
    • ... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Justin
        • ... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Justin
            • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Justin
                • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Justin
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum