Hello Igor,

What I meant is in the case when your custom affinities don't get any stats
for a certain period of time, e.g., 20160902 for ad group ID 26627114405.
If your custom affinities get some stats, and they're recorded as
triggering criteria of CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, then they should appear
in the result without includeZeroImpressions set to true.

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 7:36:15 PM UTC+9, Igor Selitskiy wrote:

> Why should I use *includeZeroImpression*?
>
> Why cannot get Custom Affinity without *includeZeroImpression*?
>

> On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 11:25:18 AM UTC+3, Thanet Knack Praneenararat
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Igor,
>>
>> This should work for all versions. :)
>> If you don't see them, probably it's because it doesn't get any
>> statistics and it needs *includeZeroImpression* to be turned on.
>> I can see the data of your ad group ID 26627114405.
>>
>> Best,
>> Thanet, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 4:57:00 PM UTC+9, Igor Selitskiy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Thanet.
>>>
>>> Good news!
>>> I don't see this data now. Should we switch to the latest version
>>> (201702) for Custom Affinity?
>>> I suppose that we use 201609.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e0970f33-df8d-4d61-855e-361127464c5c%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: ... Igor Selitskiy
    • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum