Hello,

I am quite curious on the amplitude of increase in efficiency when using
BatchJobService as opposed to having all calls synchronously.

Given that I have less than 1,000 customer accounts and I make reasonable
amount of scheduled calls daily and some more weekly, how much would Batch
Job Service be useful for me?

Here are some assumptions:

* < 1.000 customer accounts
* 5 - 10 campaigns per account
* 50 - 100 ad groups per campaign
* < 3 keywords per ad group
* most scheduled calls would be to adjust bidding and add ad
groups/keywords (which I carefully expect to be around 10 calls per account
every day?)

Please let me know if I am completely off on something in asking this
question.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ddb41db9-c12f-47a5-ae0d-23befa95c8fc%40googlegroups.com.