Hi Kruger,

Looks to me like the workload that you have to process isn't high -
assuming you want to update bids for all the keywords in a single account,
you are looking at ~3*100*10 = 3000 mutate operations per account. As you
guessed, you can easily spread it over ~10 synchronous calls per account
(or even a single call, though it might not be very efficient since the
operations are done across too many ad groups). You are highly unlikely to
run into RateExceededErrors, manage multiple servers for scaling, etc. You
might be better off using synchronous services (or even AdWords Scripts
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/> if that suits you better).

Let me know if you have more questions, and I'd be glad to help you out.

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/db7048c3-1df9-4756-b7a1-ea633b2b26e1%40googlegroups.com.