Hi,

We are having an issue using our Developer Token to access a production
AdWords account for uploading offline conversions. When we test our script
using an Authorisation Code that was generated using our AdWords Test
Account, the authorisation is successful and the upload only fails at a
later step as offline conversions can't be uploaded to test accounts.

However, when we try to test against our production account, we get the
following error:

Client error: `POST https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token` resulted in
a `400 Bad Request` response:
{
    "error": "invalid_grant",
    "error_description": "Invalid code."
}

The error type returned by the API is
AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED

We have checked, and our Developer Token definitely has the "Basic access"
access level, meaning we should be able to access productions accounts. We
have tried generating the authorisation token from both our manager
account, and directly from the AdWords account that we are trying to upload
to.

Could you please advise on what could be causing this issue? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e0bd2ccc-5895-46d5-b14d-1226dbd4ed4b%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Auth... oskar . stark
    • Re:... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re:... Ali Texa
    • Re:... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Aut... adwords
      • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... Amrender kumar
    • Aut... Ashish Pathak
      • ... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... Ashish Pathak
    • Aut... Tim
      • ... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum