Hi Vincent,

Thank you for the help issue is resolved now it was error on our end.

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 4:31:46 PM UTC+5:30, Vincent Racaza
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi Ashish,
>
> The USER_PERMISSION_DENIED
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED>
>  error
> occurs when you are using OAuth2 credentials that has no access to the
> client account that you are targeting as your clientCustomerId.
>
> With this, could you provide the SOAP request and response logs that was
> generated when you encountered the error as well as the email address that
> corresponds to your OAuth2 credentials? Please send this information via
> the *Reply privately to author* option. If you haven't enabled the SOAP
> logs yet, you can enable it by following this guide
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib#how-do-i-enable-logging> (in
> Java). Enabling of SOAP logs is also available to other client libraries
> that we support.
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent
> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a60a5929-219b-4d17-978b-1f92bf595d01%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Auth... oskar . stark
    • Re:... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re:... Ali Texa
    • Re:... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Aut... adwords
      • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... Amrender kumar
    • Aut... Ashish Pathak
      • ... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... Ashish Pathak
    • Aut... Tim
      • ... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum