Hello Calin,

Thanks for providing all those logs. I've filed an issue so we can take a
look into this. At this point, I'm not sure what's happening. I'll get back
to you when we've made more progress in figuring this out.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 3:21:45 PM UTC+8, Calin Ignat wrote:

> As a quick follow up,
>
> I've made 2 more test campaigns and I will not delete them, I've attached
> the soap, batch logs and xml results from the batch jobs for both of them.
> case1 - campaign all made in one batch job, feed items use temporary
> adGroup id
> case2 - separated batch jobs, for the whole campaign and then another one
> for the feed items associated to the real adGroups ID.
>
> Good day.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/cdc45842-82b3-4cd0-b6ec-26ffe959689f%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Batch Job ... Calin Ignat
    • Re: Batch... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: B... Calin Ignat
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Calin Ignat