Hello Calin,

Thanks for giving that a try. That helps me narrow it down a bit as to
where in the code something could be going wrong. If I need anything
further, I'll reach out.

Regards,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 5:20:48 PM UTC+10, Calin Ignat wrote:

> Running now on v201708
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/tree/master/src/Google/AdsApi/AdWords/v201708>
>  of Release 28.1.0.
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/commit/17cf8033aa5e75bd39f82664286713a234e4e6dd>
>  There
> is no change, I get the same errors when trying to add feed items trough
> the batch job.
>
> On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 9:10:49 AM UTC+3, Calin Ignat wrote:
>>
>> Hello Nadine,
>>
>> Yes, for now thats how i'm making campaigns, using the mutate service for
>> the feed items. That works *fine*, but i'm not sure how it will work for
>> large amounts of operations in big campaigns. Also it takes a bit more time
>> as first i need to make the campaign with the batch job, then get all the
>> adGroups created and match them with the feed items info, then create the
>> feed items trough mutate job using the id of the adGroup. But yes, that
>> gets the job done...
>> Today I will update the client library, I will let you know if anything
>> changes.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Have a good day.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/493e2bde-2bdf-4a7d-8671-9b4d1d2730c0%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Batch Job ... Calin Ignat
    • Re: Batch... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: B... Calin Ignat
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Calin Ignat