Hi Shwetha,
          Thanks for the response, I got to know from your previous posts
that Auction Insight Report  API is still not available. It would be great
if you can give us some hint on  how to get the same report by aggregation
of below reports.

   - SearchImpressionShare

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#searchimpressionshare>
   - ContentImpressionShare

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#contentimpressionshare>
   - AveragePosition

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#averageposition>
   - The various xxxxLostImpressionShare fields
   - TargetOutrankShare

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#targetoutrankshare>
   , TargetOutrankShareCompetitorDomain

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#targetoutranksharecompetitordomain>
    etc.
   - TopOfPageCpc

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#topofpagecpc>

Also ,ideally how much time is take for developer token to get approved?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/199a5ab0-6cbf-42a4-a3d1-59e0da781cd3%40googlegroups.com.