Hi,

I am very new to google adwords api have used analytics api before so
followed the steps from making the first api call to adwords api and
generated the developer token.
My company have a mcc account and few accounts under mcc accounts which i
am using to run a test program getCampaign.java where in it complaints me
about Dev token not approved.
I generated the token on friday and only data i need to access is the count
of clicks on the ads.
I am not sure whether i am missing out on something or whats the issue.

How long does it take to get the token approved ?
Is there anything on my end yet to be done which is y the dev token is
still not approved ?

Looking forward for some replies.

Thank you,
Nishant.