Hi Sreelakshmi,

It seems, I haven't completed this second part as i never reached this
form. Also, I notice this is a form requesting a fresh new token and asks
questions about previous tokens if any. I am not sure whether i have to
fill out a fresh new token form and submit it, but will submit it and see
what reviewer team decides.

Thank you,
Nishant

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/553a4ce1-89be-429c-a8b7-9c09f7088b41%40googlegroups.com.